Children North East does not by default collect or share personal information from users of this website. Any personal information that you provide for the purposes of feedback or subscribing to any services offered through the site may be retained in our office systems for processing off-line.
Web browser information
Our website logs may record information about your computer and the pages you visit on our site. This may include your IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, refering web page, length of visit, page views, and any other information commonly transmitted by your web browser when web pages are requested.
- Make the shopping basket and checkout work
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Tell us how many people visit the website and which pages they look at
Our cookies do not:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties unless required to do by law
- Pay sales commissions
The website uses the following 1st Party Cookies:
- Woocommerce (for the shopping cart – although these are not affected by the new law)
- Google Analytics (for statistics)
Guarding information about you
We will not without express consent provide personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We may however disclose personal information:
- if required to do so by law
- in connection with current or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
We will take reasonable technical and procedural precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any personal information related to use of this website.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or behaviour of third-party websites.