Children North East Donations
Every donation to Children North East makes a difference to the life of a child, young person or family in the North East.
- £5 could give a young person their first opportunity to visit a swimming pool or leisure centre.
- £10 could enable a Youth Link volunteer to keep in touch with a vulnerable person.
- £15 could provide lunch and refreshments during a course supporting families.
- £25 could purchase a school uniform for a child living in temporary accommodation.
- £50 could provide a worker to support vulnerable mothers-to-be.
- £100 could help support women and children who have fled domestic abuse and are living in a refuge.
Please use the form below to make an on-line donation. Alternatively download our Gift Aid Declaration 2017 and post it back to us. If you are a UK Tax payer and make a Gift Declaration, Children North East can reclaim the tax from the Inland Revenue that you have paid on any donation you have made within the last four years and all donations you make in the future until you inform us otherwise – all you need to do is indicate on the Donation Form and we’ll do the rest!
If you would like to find out more about how you can get involved with Children North East please contact us now on 0191 256 2444 – we’d love to hear from you.
*Gift Aid Declaration:
You can make your donation go further by adding Gift Aid. Children North East can claim Gift Aid from the Government on every donation you make at no extra cost to you. By ticking the Gift Aid box I declare that:
- I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference
Please notify Children North East if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or address or no long pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.